Bioidentical Hormonal Balance Consultations
It’s a Process
While we would all love to have our problems fixed in a single appointment, it’s not that easy to correct hormonal imbalance. You didn’t develop your problems overnight, and we can’t determine the best therapy for you that quickly either.
Bob and his staff work closely with patients and their healthcare providers to recommend the correct balance of hormone therapy, nutritional support and lifestyle changes needed for each patient.
- New patient: 60 minutes, $225
- Follow up: 10 minutes $50
- Follow up: 30 minutes $125
- Follow up: 40 minutes $150
The following is an outline of how our consultation process works:
- Please call 614-888-8923 to schedule an appointment with Bob Wood, RPh. Press Option 1 to speak with our receptionist.
- Complete your Confidential Medical History Form and Health Appraisal Questionnaire. Return the forms to our office PRIOR to your scheduled visit.
- We will need to work closely with your physician. We will need your physician to write the prescriptions for your therapy. If your physician is not willing to do that, then we will refer you to one of the many physicians who work with us.
- During your initial visit Bob will discuss your symptoms, and goals of therapy. At that time, Bob may recommend a saliva or blood hormone test.
- If blood work is recommended, please contact your practitioner to schedule an appointment to have the lab work drawn. The results will be forwarded to our office for Bob to review with you during your scheduled follow up appointment.
- Bob will then make recommendations to your physician for your bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. We will need for your physician to approve your therapy and write prescriptions for the hormones. These prescriptions will be sent to Central Ohio Compounding Pharmacy. Please note that the timing of your practitioner approving your prescriptions may vary. It may take a few days or even a couple of weeks for them to write your prescriptions.
- When Central Ohio Compounding Pharmacy receives your prescriptions they will contact you.
- After starting your therapy, please schedule a follow up appointment with Bob, 3-4 weeks later to discuss your progress.